- Forming part of an established residential development, located in Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, contemporary flooring, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a shared drying yard to the rear and unrestricted parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor duplex flat, with pleasant views to the adjacent River Esk.
- Open Viewing Sunday 1-3pm or by app - call MOV8!
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 15 NOVEMBER AT 2PM** Beautifully-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor duplex flat, with pleasant views to the adjacent River Esk. Forming part of an established residential development, located in Musselburgh, East Lothian. An entrance hall has space for outerwear and gives access throughout the first floor and to the carpeted stairway to the second level. Front-facing, a bright dual-aspect lounge includes wood-effect flooring and a view to the River Esk. Rear-facing, the kitchen has space for a dinner/breakfast table and features a deep under-stair store cupboard. A fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops with matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. The bathroom also has a rear-facing window and features a contemporary suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. On the upper level, a carpeted hall has space for freestanding storage and a deep store cupboard. Front-facing, bedroom one includes wood-effect flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Rear-facing, a second double bedroom features two built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.