- Spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with a private rear garden and driveway.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in the Hillington area, to the west of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a dressing room and a bathroom.
- Features include fresh décor throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, good storage including an attic, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a rear garden, driveway, and further on-street parking to the front and on the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** NEW FIXED PRICE £2,500 BELOW VALUATION ** Spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with a private rear garden and driveway. Set on a quiet residential street, located in the Hillington area, to the west of Glasgow city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout most of the property and offers a store cupboard and inset spot lighting. With wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall, the bright living room has a feature fireplace, wall sconce lighting, and a central ceiling light fitting. The dining kitchen has traditional fitted units with wood-effect worktops, tiled surround, and a stainless steel sink set below a rear aspect window. Appliances include an integrated oven and six-burner gas hob with extractor hood above, a freestanding fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Bedrooms one and two are set to the front and side aspects respectively and are similarly sized and finished with plenty of space for freestanding furniture. Whilst bedroom one has a built-in wardrobe, bedroom two offers storage space in the adjoining rear-set dressing room with well-sized built-in wardrobes and wood-effect flooring. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the family bathroom has a fitted traditional three-piece suite with a separate shower enclosure and roll-top bath. South of the River Clyde, Hillington is an area to the west of Glasgow city centre, ideally placed for local amenities and travel connections. With a range of cafes, shops, and restaurants available locally, Braehead and Silverburn shopping centres are also within easy reach for more extensive facilities and shopping. The A761 and the M8 are eastily accessible for connections to Paisley, Glasgow City Centre, and beyond through the extended motorway network. Local services run throughout, with the area additionally served by two railway stations at Hillington East and West. There are also numerous parks, walkways and cycle paths in the area, as well as the nearby Bellahouston and Pollok Country Parks for open green spaces and outdoor recreation.