- Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious four bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and a garage.
- Set on a residential street, the property is located in popular Craigentinny, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, four double bedrooms, a dressing room, en-suite, bathroom, ground floor shower room, and utility room.
- Highlights of the property include generous room sizes, a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and contemporary lighting and flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private driveway, garage, and an easily-maintained garden to the front.
- There is also a side access gate leading to a sizeable garden laid to lawn with a paved patio and deck to the rear.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious four bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and a garage. Set on a residential street, the property is located in popular Craigentinny, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. A spacious reception hall has tiled flooring, an under-stairs cupboard, recessed spot lighting, and has space for freestanding storage. Set towards the front, the bright and spacious living room features a modern living flame gas fire and is open plan to the large dining kitchen which is set across the rear of the property. With windows to the side and French patio doors opening onto the rear garden, the dining area is set to one side, whilst the spacious kitchen is fitted with a breakfast bar, modern units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a stainless steel sink, a gas range-style cooker, two integrated fridges, a freezer and a dishwasher. An inner hall provides access to a store cupboard, the utility room, and has a door out to the side of the property. Also on the ground floor with a front-facing bay window, bedroom four may be used flexibly as a family room and, set internally off the hall, the large shower room also includes integrated storage. Upstairs, the generous master bedroom offers a dressing room leading through to a stylish and spacious en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms set to either aspect, both well-proportioned and with carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation, the modern family bathroom features a white three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and has regular public transport services available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.