- Immaculately presented and very spacious, three-bedroom, detached, converted bungalow over two levels with private gardens, driveway, and garage.
- Set on a residential street located in the Lochend area, to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprising: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite, and utility room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, modern decor and flooring, and good integrated storage provision including eaves access.
- Externally the property benefits from a tiered rear garden with a patio area, and a private driveway and mature garden to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY, 27TH OF MAY AT 11 AM ** Immaculately presented and very spacious, three-bedroom, detached, converted bungalow over two levels with private gardens, driveway, and garage. Set on a residential street located in the Lochend area, to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule opens to the exceptionally bright and spacious hall, which affords access throughout and features ample space for outerwear and storage with an under-stair cupboard and utility room with a door to the side garden. With wood-effect flooring that carries throughout most of the ground floor, the front-facing living room benefits from plenty of natural light, a feature fireplace, and an open-shelved press. The stylish contemporary kitchen has French doors that open to an extensive multi-tiered garden taking full advantage of open views over large playing fields and the skyline beyond. In addition, the kitchen benefits from light decor with a slim-line radiator, inset spot lighting, dado panelling, and a generous room size allowing ample space for freestanding lounge and dining furniture. Modern units are fitted with stone-effect worktops, acrylic backsplash, unit downlighting, and a stainless steel sink, whilst fully integrated appliances include a double oven, gas hob with a canopy above, fridge/freezer, and a dishwasher. Overlooking the rear garden, well-proportioned bedroom two offers convenient storage provision with a built-in wardrobe and separate cupboard, whilst bedroom three, set to the front, is similarly finished and features inset spot lighting. With contemporary tiled flooring and a side aspect window, the main bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a rainfall shower-head unit over the bath and a chrome ladder radiator. The first floor is dedicated to the bright and spacious master suite with a Velux-styled window, built-in storage with eaves access, and a modern en-suite shower room. Lochend is a popular residential area located east of Edinburgh centre, consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes and established residential developments. Local shops can be found throughout and in the surrounding districts of Leith and Easter Road. There is a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.