- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace home with a private garden.
- Set in a modern residential development, located perfectly for the commuter in popular and well placed Kirkliston, West Lothian to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, quality flooring throughout, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily kept private rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio, with an allocated space and visitors parking to the rear of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Very flexible appointment times - Call MOV8
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace home with a private garden. Set in a modern residential development, located perfectly for the commuter in popular and well placed Kirkliston, West Lothian to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance hallway provides access throughout and offers space for outerwear, a store cupboard, stairs to the first-floor landing, and wood-effect flooring that carries through into the living/dining room. With french doors that open onto the private rear garden, the well-proportioned lounge and dining area is afforded plenty of natural light. Further features include ample space for freestanding furniture and pendant light fitting. The kitchen, set to the front, is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with stone-effect worktops and matching upstand, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below the window. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with canopy above, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. A freestanding washing machine is housed in the utility cupboard set off the WC with a modern two-piece suite. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front with plenty of space for bedroom furniture and includes excellent storage provision in both a built-in and freestanding wardrobe. Carpeted flooring carries through from bedroom one, across the landing and into rear-set bedrooms two and three. Both bedrooms are similarly finished with pendant light fittings and freestanding wardrobes included in the sale. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains shower over bath and tiled splashwalls. Kirkliston is a historic small town, just a few miles beyond the western edge of Edinburgh. An ancient village, Kirkliston is a designated conservation area, set amongst the agricultural land of West Lothian, with a village centre surrounded by an increasing amount of modern residential developments. With plenty of local amenities in the heart of the village, there is also a Tesco superstore at nearby South Queensferry and a multitude of country parks and open walks in the surrounding area. The area also hosts well-respected primary and secondary schooling. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, together with regular bus services, and Dalmeny rail station, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh.