- Located on the southern slopes of Corstorphine Hill in sought-after Corstorphine, west of the city centre.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage including large cellar, and satellite TV and phone points.
- Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom detached, two-storey bungalow, with gardens and driveway.
- With generous gardens to the front and rear, single driveway, unrestricted on street parking, and fine views south to the Pentland Hills.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, landing with study area, family room, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, shower room, and WC.
- Further features include; wood flooring, panelled doors, picture rails, and fitted shutters.
This tastefully-presented, three-bedroom detached, two-storey bungalow, with gardens and driveway, is quietly located, on the southern slopes of Corstorphine Hill in sought-after Corstorphine, west of the city centre. An L-shaped hall, with understairs storage, WC, deep press, and a timber staircase with skylight over, serves the ground floor. The spacious living/dining room features large windows with fine views over the rear garden and city skyline to the Pentland Hills. Off the living room is a fitted kitchen with laminate worktops and splash tiling. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, and microwave, with space for additional white goods. To the front is a carpeted family room with a triple-bay window which can also be used as a fourth bedroom, a spacious master bedroom with full-width fitted wardrobes, and a contemporary, fully-tiled, en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. On the upper level, served by a good-sized landing with study area, are two dual-aspect double bedrooms with wood flooring, and a shower room with contemporary fittings. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, and a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering a further extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.