- Tastefully presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with a garden and a driveway.
- Set within a modern residential development, located in Burdiehouse, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an entrance, inner and upper hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, a family bathroom, an en-suite shower room and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there is excellent storage throughout, including built-in wardrobe storage for the master bedroom and bedroom three.
- Externally, there is a southerly-facing rear garden with a patio and lawn, including a storage shed; and to the front, a driveway and on-street parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with a garden and a driveway. Set within a modern residential development, located in Burdiehouse, south of Edinburgh centre. The entrance hall gives access to the stairs leading to the upper hall, and to the front-facing living room which features wood effect flooring, a central light fitting, plain coving and generous space for freestanding furniture. An inner hall is set off the living room, and affords access to a convenient WC, a large storage cupboard and the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen offers ample space for dining furniture and sliding patio doors allowing plentiful natural light and access to the southerly-facing rear garden. Modern fitted units include stone effect worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, and an integrated oven and gas hob. Additional space is available for freestanding appliances. On the upper hall, the master bedroom is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Whilst two further bedrooms are set to the front, similarly well-finished with bedroom three also featuring a built-in storage cupboard. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, a shower over the bath and marble effect wall panelling. Burdiehouse lies approximately six miles south of the city centre, with a good choice of shopping outlets on hand, including a Morrisons supermarket on Gilmerton Road and further amenities available at the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre. There is quick access to the city bypass, with the Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offering more extensive supermarkets and high-street shopping. For scenic walks, the Braid Hills and Pentland Hills are only a short drive away, and there are a whole host of leisure facilities including a riding school, ski centre, and golf courses in the vicinity. Schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level, and an efficient public transport network is on hand, which operates to most parts of the city and the surrounding areas. Council Tax Band: D Tenure: Freehold