- Spacious and well-presented, flexible four-bedroom, detached converted bungalow with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street located in the desirable Silverknowes area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprising; an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, sitting room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage provision, including a large cellar and extensive floored eaves space.
- Externally the property benefits from landscaped private front, rear and side gardens, mostly laid to lawn and a private gravelled driveway.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and well-presented, flexible four-bedroom, detached converted bungalow with private gardens, set on a quiet residential street located in the desirable Silverknowes area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance vestibule opens to the main hall which provides access throughout and features carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing and two store cupboards. With a large bay window that affords plenty of natural light, the front-set lounge includes a feature fireplace, coving, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Across the hall, the sitting room offers a flexible space, which could be used as a fourth bedroom, with a pendant light fitting, TV point, and a front aspect window. The traditional dual-aspect kitchen has fitted units with laminate worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a window. In addition, the kitchen opens to a rear vestibule with stairs down to the private garden, which includes the external access to an exceptionally spacious cellar. With a large window offering a leafy outlook, bedroom one is set to the rear and offers a fitted wardrobe and ample space for freestanding furniture. Whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite with a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. On the first floor and completing the accommodation, two well-proportioned bedrooms offer neutral decor and excellent storage provision with a built-in cupboard in bedroom three and access to the extensive and fully floored eaves in bedroom two. Silverknowes is an established residential area north-west of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities in the nearby village of Davidson's Mains. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces of Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of well-regarded private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90 leading north to the Forth Road Bridge is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.