- Rarely available, spacious, detached, five-bedroom family home, with a conservatory, gardens and an integrated garage.
- Located in an exclusive and leafy cul-de-sac, in the Eskbank area of Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises a hallway, living room, family room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, five flexible double bedrooms, office, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with appliances, generous bathroom suites with separate shower cubicles, and multiple TV points.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a loft and a double garage with power and lighting.
- A particularly generous plot incorporates a mono-blocked double driveway, lawns, patios and a mix of flowering shrubbery.
- The development also offers additional, unrestricted, on-street parking, visitor spaces and well-maintained grounds.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Rarely available, spacious, detached, five-bedroom family home, with a conservatory, gardens and an integrated garage. Located in an exclusive and leafy cul-de-sac, in the Eskbank area of Dalkeith, Midlothian. A bright, spacious entrance hall, with storage, a WC and garage access, leads to a dual-aspect living room on the right. Offering plenty of space for freestanding furniture, the well-presented reception room opens into a versatile conservatory, with access, via French doors to the rear garden. Also leading off the living room, a family room provides a good-sized, versatile space, with options for alternative use. A kitchen, with space for seated dining, is fitted with traditional-style units and stone-effect worktops. Appliances include a six-burner range cooker, a canopy, a dishwasher and a fridge, whilst an adjoining utility room, with garden access, provides space and plumbing for additional appliances. Accessed from a landing, with generous storage, upstairs, five bedrooms are well-proportioned and flexible. Three of the bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobe storage, with the master bedroom further benefiting from a modern, en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation, a four-piece family bathroom includes a chrome, ladder-style radiator, vanity storage and tiled splash walls. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: G