- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home, with gardens and a double driveway.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Finished to an exemplary standard, with light contemporary decor, lighting and flooring, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, stylish bathroom suite, and good storage.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, and a loft space, currently used as an office.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with synthetic turf, wood-decked patio and store shed; and to front is low maintenance landscaping and a mono-blocked double driveway.
- This modern development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, well-maintained communal grounds, a primary school and supermarket.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home, with gardens and a double driveway, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian. The hall has space for outerwear, and gives access to the lounge, stairway and to the WC with two piece suite. Stylish wood-effect flooring continues from the hall into the lounge, with a wall mounted contemporary fireplace, and TV wall mount point. Off the lounge, is a spacious dining room/kitchen/family room, with a patio door to the rear garden, skylight window, extensive feature lighting, and a built-in store cupboard. The fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, bedroom one is front facing and features fitted wardrobes and a wall mount TV point. Two further bedrooms are rear facing, also with flooring and TV points; whilst a a stylish bathroom is fitted with contemporary suite, a shower over the bath, tiled splash-walls, LED kick-plate lighting and a backlit wall mirror. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.