- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with gardens and original features.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located opposite a tree-lined park in the popular Trinity area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms (one may be used as a sitting room), and a shower room.
- Home Report available online.
- Features within include: uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, panelled doors, decorative plasterwork, quality solid wood flooring in most rooms, and a period fireplace.
- Externally, there is a sizeable communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, with a small private front garden and ample on-street parking.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, ground floor, main door flat, with gardens and original features. Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, the property is located opposite a tree-lined park in the popular Trinity area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. Entered via an entrance vestibule, the long hallway grants access throughout and provides a cupboard for storage. The living/dining room features quality wood flooring, a partially open storage area with a window, space for dining furniture, and patio doors out into the communal rear garden. Set internally, the fitted kitchen includes wall and base units, a sink, wood worktops, tiled splashbacks, an integrated oven, and an induction hob. Freestanding appliances include a feature fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Front-facing, bedroom one has coving, wood-effect flooring, and space for freestanding furniture. Also set towards the front, bedroom two, which may be used flexibly as the sitting room, offers a bay window, a feature period fireplace, an open-shelved press, and cornice-work. Completing the accommodation, the shower room is fitted with a modern two-piece suite, with a mains shower cubicle with a rainfall showerhead, tiled splash-walls, and a ladder radiator. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping, public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The nearby neighbourhoods of Stockbridge and Canonmills are home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst there is a nearby Tesco on Broughton Road, and both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. The Shore is only a short walk away and offers an unrivalled selection of eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the scenic Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The city centre can be easily reached by bike or on foot along the Warriston cycle path, or by frequent public transport links to town readily available from Ferry Road and Newhaven Road. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Trinity Primary, Trinity and Edinburgh academies, and the iconic Fettes College.