- Immaculately presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house with a private garden.
- Set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Uddingston, lying to the southeast of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including wardrobes in both bedrooms.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden with a lawn, whilst there are two allocated parking spaces in front.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house with a private garden, set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Uddingston, lying to the southeast of Glasgow city centre. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, gives access to the modern WC, and opens into the spacious, front-facing living room, which features a storage cupboard and ample space for lounge furniture. With patio doors out to the rear garden and with ample room for dining furniture, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops and a composite sink. A full range of integrated Smeg appliances include a gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Upstairs, front-set bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, pendant light fittings and a recessed seating area. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe, whilst the well-appointed bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath and mosaic tiled splashwalls. The sought-after village of Uddingston lies to the southeast of Glasgow city centre, and features a vibrant Main Street with numerous independent shops, boutiques, stylish bars and restaurants. Local supermarkets including Tesco, Marks and Spencer and Lidl are nearby as are several primary schools and Uddingston Grammar. For leisure and recreation, the area boasts local golf courses, a number of children's play areas, Bothwell Castle and nature walks, with the Showcase Cinema complex and Strathclyde Country Park also nearby. Uddingston railway station offers regular direct services to Glasgow and Edinburgh, and the district enjoys a regular bus service being close to Glasgow and Hamilton bus routes. Transport links for the commuter are also excellent, with the M8 and M73/4 motorway networks allowing easy travel throughout the central belt.