- Closing date set for 11am on Wednesday 3rd of July.
- Open viewings Sunday 2 - 4pm or by appointment please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208.
- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, main door, traditional upper villa with private gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in the popular Craigmillar area, southeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and stairway, hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, multiple TV/phone points, double glazing, gas central heating, and superb storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- Externally to the rear is a well-maintained shared drying green; whilst to the side is the allocated driveway.
- Home Report available online.
*Closing date set for 11am on Wednesday 3rd of July.* Light and well-presented, two bedroom, main door, traditional upper villa with private gardens, located in the popular Craigmillar area, southeast of Edinburgh city centre. A generous entrance hall gives access to the carpeted stairway and has space for outerwear. The main hall gives access throughout, as well as to the loft, and features three built-in store cupboards and carpeted flooring. A spacious dual-aspect public room has wood-effect flooring, TV and phone points, and gets lots of natural light. The kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an electric cooker. Bedroom one is set to the front, and includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, and TV and phone points. Rear-facing, bedroom two has carpeted flooring and a built-in store cupboard. The bathroom has a rear-facing window, and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Craigmillar is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A choice of supermarkets are within close reach including a Lidl superstore located on Niddrie Mains Road, a Morrisons supermarket on Gilmerton Road, and an ASDA at The Jewel; whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, Craigmillar Castle and Duddingston golf course offer open spaces. Craigmillar is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Peffermill Road.