- Spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory and gardens.
- Located within a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in the popular Fairmilehead area of Edinburgh, to the south of the city centre.
- Comprising an entrance hall, living room, conservatory, dining kitchen, four bedrooms and two shower rooms.
- Features include solid oak flooring in most rooms, solid oak doors, generously sized rooms, gas central heating, uPVC double-glazed windows, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally there is a south-facing rear garden, sheds to the side, a well kept front garden, a private driveway with a carport and REST UK solar panels.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY, 27TH OF JAN AT 12 NOON ** Spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory and gardens. Located within a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in the popular Fairmilehead area of Edinburgh, to the south of the city centre. The welcoming entrance hall gives access to each room within the ground floor and features the stairs leading to the upper hall, a storage cupboard and solid oak flooring extending throughout the ground floor. The spacious living room features a fireplace, a central light fitting and opens into the dining/kitchen which is set to the rear. With bi-fold doors to the conservatory, the kitchen is fitted with real wood unit doors, stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and an integrated gas hob, extractor hood, oven, washing machine and dishwasher, and includes a freestanding American-style fridge/freezer. To the front, bedroom three features a full-height window and a built-in wardrobe; whilst the office has a built-in cupboard and offers a flexible space for a fourth bedroom, as well as providing access to the side of the property. The ground floor shower room features a large shower cubicle with a mains mixer, a side aspect window, tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Upstairs, two further bedrooms feature oak flooring and integrated storage space; whilst a further shower room is similarly well finished with tiled splash walls, a ladder-style radiator and an electric shower. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location on the southern edge of Edinburgh, with easy access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, and the area also has well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, and the locally accessed city bypass offers motorway links.