- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, main door, ground floor flat with a private garden.
- Located in the established Broomhouse area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule and reception hall, hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, and contemporary decor, flooring, and lighting including extensive LED feature lighting.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- Externally there is a private lawn to the front and side with a store shed and tall privacy hedging, and a shared drying yard to the rear.
- Home Report available on request.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, main door, ground floor flat with a private garden. The property is located in the established Broomhouse area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance vestibule, with a cupboard for outerwear, leads through to a reception hall which offers further storage with a built-in wardrobe with a sliding mirrored door, and onward to the hall with two additional cupboards. With windows to the front and side, the well-proportioned living room has feature LED lighting, TV and phone points, and room for both lounge and dining furniture. The living room also grants access to the kitchen which, in turn, has a door out to the shared drying yard. The kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, a sink with drainer, and an integrated oven and gas hob with a canopy above. The two double bedrooms are both of a good size and have carpeted flooring, with a cupboard for front-facing one and a wardrobe for bedroom two. Completing the accommodation, the modern shower room is fitted with a contemporary suite, with a shower cubicle, tiled splashwalls, and a ladder radiator. Broomhouse is an established residential area lying west of Edinburgh city centre. There is local shopping throughout, and nearby Corstorphine and St. John's Road have a range of amenities; whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle Shopping Centre offer a more extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport services including the tram network directly into the city centre or to the Airport, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.