- Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Set in a modern family-orientated development in Currie area, southwest of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, Jack'n'Jill shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, quality parquet flooring for the hall continuing into the kitchen, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition there is light neutral decor throughout, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage including a loft and the garage with a utility area.
- Externally, there is a lawn and a double driveway to the front; whilst a large and enclosed rear garden features a lawn and a paved patio.
- The property is set within a maintained contemporary development with landscaped grounds, unrestricted street parking, visitor spaces, and a children's playground.
*Virtual Viewing contact Seller Mike Harvie - 0 7 4 9 3 8 4 6 4 7 6 * Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage. The property is set in a modern family-orientated development in Currie area, southwest of Edinburgh centre. The bright and welcoming entrance hall gives access to the ground-floor WC, the integrated garage, an under-stairs cupboard, and has quality parquet flooring. Set to the front, the spacious living room features a bay window, carpeted flooring, TV and phone points, and has double doors into the kitchen/dining room, allowing for semi-open plan living. Quality parquet flooring continues from the hall into the spacious dining/kitchen, which features French doors leading to the rear garden. The modern and fully integrated kitchen, with a breakfast bar, is fitted with stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a 5-ring gas hob with a stainless steel splashback, double oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Up the carpeted stairs, the first floor landing has the loft access hatch and gives access to four well-proportioned bedrooms and a linen cupboard. The front-facing master bedroom has carpeting, a cupboard, a built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite with a shower enclosure. Bedroom two, also with a built-in wardrobe, shares access to a further en-suite with bedroom four, whilst bedroom three is rear-facing, and similarly finished. The family bathroom has a white three-piece suite, with an electric shower over the bath, and tiled splashwalls. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby, including the Water of Leith, in the Pentland Hills, golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling is provided by Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by.