- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace home with gardens.
- Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in the sought-after area of Trinity, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, open-plan dining/kitchen, utility/store, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, en-suite shower, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Featuring a bespoke rear extension with bi-fold doors and finished to an exemplary standard with light tasteful decor throughout, ready-to-move-in.
- Further highlights include a quality integrated kitchen and stylish bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting, upgraded doors and radiators.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple wall-mount TV points and excellent storage including a loft.
- Externally there is a generously proportioned and enclosed rear garden with patios, synthetic turf lawn and a raised flower bed; whilst to the front is a patio and lawn.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace home with gardens. Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, in the sought-after area of Trinity, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to the living room, carpeted stairway and to a built-in store/cloak cupboard. Front-facing, the living room features carpeted flooring, a wall-mount TV point and access to a deep understairs storage cupboard. Set off the living room, a flexible open plan kitchen, dining and family space takes up the rear of the floorplan and features a skylight window, access to the garden with bi-fold doors, a wall-mount TV point, spotlighting and contemporary wood-effect flooring. The stylish fitted kitchen features wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a tiled surround, unit downlighting and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and microwave oven, and an induction hob with a concealed canopy above. Set internally is a utility cupboard with further access to the WC. On the first floor, a master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and features a built-in wardrobe, TV point and an exceptionally stylish en-suite shower room. Front-facing is a second double bedroom also with a built-in wardrobe and a wall-mount TV point. The third single bedroom is rear-facing; whilst a stylish family bathroom features a skylight window and a fitted suite, including a shower over the bath and recessed spotlighting. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The nearby neighbourhoods of Stockbridge and Canonmills are home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, while the area is also well-served by supermarkets, including the nearby Tesco at Canonmills, Morrison's on Ferry Road, and an ASDA at Granton. The Shore also offers a selection of independent eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants and local artisan shops. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the scenic Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The city centre can be easily reached, with frequent public transport links to town readily available from Ferry Road and Newhaven Road. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.