- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Shandon area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and good integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes.
- There are also multiple telephone and TV points, a bay window with a Juliet balcony, contemporary flooring throughout and a walk-in hall store cupboard.
- The development includes a secured entry system, an allocated parking space and highly-maintained communal grounds.
- Additionally there is a communal secure bike shed.
- A 360 Virtoul Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of a modern, factored residential development. Located in the popular Shandon area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule offers storage space for outerwear and opens the hall giving further access throughout including to the walk-in store cupboard. Set to the front, a good-sized public room features a bay window and has space for lounge and dining furniture. Also front-facing, the kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a washing machine, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. Both double bedrooms are set to the rear overlooking a communal courtyard, and feature built-in mirrored wardrobes, with a TV point for bedroom one. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a mains shower above the bath and tiled splash walls. Shandon is an established suburb to the west of Edinburgh centre, and is served by several local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's at both Gorgie and Longstone, an Aldi and Lidl closeby, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park and the Union Canal provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.