- Beautifully-presented two bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a modern and maintained residential development.
- Located in the heart of the vibrant Shore area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished, features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, and good storage including built-in wardrobes for both bedrooms.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, well-kept communal grounds and halls, a secured entry system, and private resident's parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented two bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a modern and maintained residential development. The property is located in the heart of the vibrant Shore area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features a large built-in store cupboard, space for outerwear, and the entryphone handset. Set to the front, the good-sized living room has room for both lounge and dining furniture, and includes wood-effect flooring, a central pendant light fitting, and a Juliet balcony. Set off the lounge, the bright kitchen features fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. Both bedrooms are rear-facing and include wood-effect flooring, built-in wardrobes, and central pendant light fittings. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath, tiled flooring and splash walls. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of local artisan shops and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, with many supermarkets in close range. The area also benefits from weekly markets, where local food stalls and independent retailers are showcased. Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, a gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces. The area is well-served by transport links to the city centre and beyond, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.