- Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, south of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining / kitchen, four double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- This period property features superb views, tall ceilings, a front-facing bay window, stripped-wood panelled doors, ornate cornice-work, varnished wood flooring, and feature fireplaces.
- Further highlights include a generous and unique loft space with roof access, good integrated storage, a skylight for the hall, and a walk-in dresser with pre-planning for an en-suite.
- Tastefully finished throughout, the property includes a modern fitted kitchen/diner, stylish contemporary bathroom, gas central heating and a secured entry system.
- Externally there is a secluded and highly-maintained shared garden to the rear, and zoned permit street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm or by app. on 0345 646 0208
Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, south of the city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features four built-in store cupboards, one of which has a fitted ladder to the loft. To the front, is the impressive lounge with ornate cornice-work, feature fireplace and bay window. Rear-facing, the dining kitchen has modern fitted units, granite-effect worktops with matching splash back, sink with drainer, washing machine and an integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. Bedroom one is front-facing and features ornate cornice-work, feature fireplace, press cupboard, and a walk-in dresser with pre-planning for an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is rear-facing and also includes period details, whilst two further bedrooms are set to both aspects and feature varnished original wood-flooring. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite including a mains shower over the bath. Highly unusual for the property type in Edinburgh, a spacious loft offers a wealth of flexible living/storage possibilities and allows access to the shared flat-roof for impromptu views of the city and enjoyment of good weather. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area include the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter’s RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominion Cinema, together with public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available from the A702 and Morningside Drive.