- Well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor, dual-aspect flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development.
- The property is located in the highly regarded Fettes area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances, contemporary lighting, double glazing and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is excellent built-in storage including bedroom wardrobes, multiple TV and telephone points, and contemporary fitted bathroom suites.
- The development also provides communal landscaped grounds, secured video entry system and ample residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
Well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor, dual-aspect flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development. The property is located in the highly regarded Fettes area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted hallway gives access throughout and features three built-in store cupboards, space for outerwear and the video entry system. An open-plan living space has a carpeted lounge area, with access to the wood-decked south-facing private balcony, and a sliding door to the hallway offering a flexible open-plan living option. The kitchen features stone-effect worktops and breakfast bar, sink and drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and 'floating' canopy. The master bedroom is set to the north-facing aspect and includes three built-in wardrobes, TV and phone point, a Juliet balcony and a fully tiled en-suite shower room. A second double bedroom also features a built-in wardrobe; whilst a bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite, tiled flooring and wall, and a mains shower mixer over the bath. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.