- Well-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor, dual-aspect flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development.
- Located in the highly-regarded Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open-plan living room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances, contemporary lighting, double glazing and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is excellent built-in storage including bedroom wardrobes, multiple TV and telephone points, and contemporary fitted bathroom suites.
- The development also provides communal landscaped grounds, secured video entry system and ample residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00-16:00.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 13TH JULY AT 11AM** Well-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor, dual-aspect flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development. The carpeted hallway gives access throughout and features three built-in store cupboards, space for outerwear and the video entry system. An open-plan living space has a carpeted lounge area, with access to the wood-decked South facing private balcony, and a sliding door to the hallway offering a flexible open-plan living option. The kitchen features stone-effect worktops and breakfast bar, sink and drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and 'floating' canopy. The master bedroom is set to the north facing aspect and includes three built-in wardrobes, TV and phone point, a Juliet balcony and a fully tiled en-suite shower room. A second double bedroom also features a built-in wardrobe; whilst a bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with three piece suite, tiled flooring and wall, and a mains shower mixer over the bath. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.