- *** CLOSING DATE 6/6/19 AT 11AM ***
- Open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm or by appointment
- Well-presented, one bedroom, dual-aspect, upper villa, located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Set in a residential development in Edinburgh's Oxgangs district, to the southwest of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage space, a fitted kitchen with appliances and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is ample on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding streets, and an established well-maintained communal garden to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
*** CLOSING DATE 6/6/19 AT 11AM *** Well-presented, one bedroom, dual-aspect, upper villa, located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, set in a residential development in Edinburgh's Oxgangs district, to the southwest of the city centre. Accessed off a well-kept shared stairway, the entrance hall has one small cupboard, a good-sized store room, solid wood flooring and serves each room in the property. To the front, the bright and well-proportioned living/dining room features solid Malaysian Oak flooring, a cupboard, USB power sockets, ample space for freestanding dining and lounge furniture and a generously sized window affording lots of natural light from the southerly aspect. The fitted kitchen includes contemporary wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Freestanding appliances, including a gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, may be available for inclusion in the sale. The double bedroom is set to the front of the flat, with carpeted flooring, two built-in wardrobes, a further storage alcove, and a pendant light fitting, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Oxgangs is a popular residential area, well situated around an array of public parks and waterways including the Water of Leith, Colinton Dell, and Spylaw Park, as well as a range of golf courses. The Pentland Hills, which offer enjoyable walks and stunning viewpoints, are easily accessible on foot. The area has highly-regarded schools and a diverse range of amenities, including restaurants, pubs, and leisure facilities such as Craiglockhart Sports Centre and Hillend Ski Slope. Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets are located only a short distance away, and with regular public transport available, the property is well placed for those working in the city centre, with easy access to the city bypass, major trunk roads and motorways.