- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of 'The Cooperage,' a bespoke conversion of an 18th Century B-Listed stone-built building.
- Situated right on the banks of the Water of Leith, with excellent views, the property is conveniently located in The Shore area, to the north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a stylish bathroom, hardwood flooring throughout, and a Juliet balcony with views over the Water of Leith.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good-storage provision.
- The development also provides a private residential car park, secured entry system, lift service, bike stores, and well-kept communal halls.
- A video walkthrough of this property is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of 'The Cooperage,' a bespoke conversion of an 18th Century B-Listed stone-built building. Situated right on the banks of the Water of Leith, with excellent views, the property is conveniently located in The Shore area, to the north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance opens into the bright public room, which includes two store cupboards, hardwood flooring which continues throughout the property, exposed period timberwork, the entryphone handset, and patio doors opening on to the Juliet balcony. The kitchen is open to the lounge, and has space for a breakfast table, whilst quality fitted units include real-wood worktops, an inset sink, and an integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, electric combination oven/microwave, and induction hob. Set off the lounge, the well-proportioned double bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and a central pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the stylish bathroom is set internally off the living room, and has a fitted suite, including a mains shower over the bath, built-in storage, and tiled splashwalls. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of local artisan shops and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, with many supermarkets in close range. The area also benefits from weekly markets, where local food stalls and independent retailers are showcased. Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, a gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found on the property's doorstep along the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces. The area is well-served by transport links to the city centre and beyond, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.