- *** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 18/6/19 AT 11AM ***
- Open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm or by appointment. Call Mov8!
- Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, south of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen with walk-in pantry, four flexible bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings and generous room sizes, a front-facing bay window, ornate cornice-work, varnished wood flooring, and feature fireplaces.
- Further features include a modern fitted kitchen, good integrated store spaces, gas central heating and a secured entry system.
- Externally there is a secluded and highly-maintained shared garden to the rear, and zoned permit street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
*** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 18/6/19 AT 11AM *** Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, south of the city centre. The generous hall space gives access throughout, and includes four built-in store cupboards, varnished period flooring and the secured entry handset. Set to the front, the period flooring continues into the lounge which features a bay window, cornice-work, an open-shelved press, feature fireplace, and a central pendant light fitting. Rear-facing, the kitchen has space for a dinner table, and includes the store/pantry room housing a fridge/freezer. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, dishwasher, washing machine, and an electric double oven with gas hob. Bright and spacious, bedroom one is set to the front, and features ornate cornice-work, two front-facing windows, and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two is rear-facing, with period cornice-work, an open-shelved press, and carpeted flooring. Two further flexible bedrooms are set to each aspect, and include feature fireplaces. The bathroom is rear-facing, and has a fitted suite, including a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, as well as one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area includes the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter’s RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominion Cinema, and public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available form the A702 and Morningside Drive.