- Tastefully presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with an allocated parking space and open views to the Deer Park Golf Course.
- Forming part of a modern, factored and highly desirable residential development, located in the Deans area of Livingston, West Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite, contemporary flooring, and superb storage including bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is double glazing with fitted blinds, electric heating and a secured entry system.
- The development also includes ample additional residential parking, maintained grounds, and is close to the Deer Park Golf & Country Club.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with an allocated parking space and open views to the Deer Park Golf Course. Forming part of a modern, factored and highly desirable residential development, located in the Deans area of Livingston, West Lothian. The hall gives access throughout and features four built-in store cupboards, a secured entry handset and wood-effect flooring. Rear-facing, with unrestricted views to the adjacent golf course, the living room can accommodate lounge and dining furniture and includes a feature fireplace and modern wood-effect flooring. Also, rear-facing is a bright and spacious kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and ample fitted storage, including stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and induction hob. Two carpeted double bedrooms are set to the front and include built-in wardrobes and central light fittings. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath, tiled splash walls and a shaver point. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, a multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and Livingston has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.