- Well presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with a private garden, set in a quiet residential development.
- Located in the popular seaside town of Broughty Ferry, to the east of Dundee.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, integral storage and a fitted kitchen.
- Externally the property benefits from a private, south facing rear garden with a lawn, patio and timber shed, whilst there is ample resident's parking to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with a private garden, set in a quiet residential development, located in the popular seaside town of Broughty Ferry, to the east of Dundee. The entrance hall has two storage cupboards, carpeted flooring and stairs leading up to the first-floor landing. The bright living/dining room features wood laminate flooring, a picture window overlooking the rear garden and has ample space for lounge and dining furniture. With a door opening to the rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks, with an electric cooker and space and plumbing for further white goods. Upstairs, rear-set bedroom one features wood laminate flooring and a pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a rain-head mains shower over the bath, a hidden cistern toilet, integral storage and modern panel splash walls. Dundee, known as the City of Discovery, has undergone an ambitious transformation in the past ten years, principally in renovation and revitalisation of the Waterfront, including the world famous Victoria and Albert Museum and home of Robert Falcon Scott's steamship Discovery. There is a wide range of high-street names, supermarkets, retail centres, cinema and leisure centres, sports facilities and restaurants and hotels, leading cultural venues, Ninewells Hospital, and two universities, colleges, and schooling for all ages. Dundee has re-invented itself as a global leader in the technologies industry and as a recognised hub for computer game development. The city has excellent travel facilities including an airport, railway system, and local bus services, with the A90 connecting Dundee to the north and south.