- Well-presented, two bedroom, end-terrace house with a driveway and generous gardens to the front and rear.
- Located in the established residential village of Whitecraig, near Musselburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include well-proportioned rooms sizes, good storage including a loft, and a walk-in dresser for the first bedroom.
- In addition there is a fitted kitchen with a walk-in store, modern bathroom, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- Externally there is a low-maintenance garden incorporating the driveway to the front; whilst to the rear is a paved patio and a large lawn with store shed.
- Video walkthrough available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented, two bedroom, end-terrace house with a driveway and generous gardens to the front and rear. Located in the established residential village of Whitecraig, near Musselburgh. The entranceway opens to the carpeted stairway to the first floor and affords access to the front-set living room features a gas fireplace with marble surround, wood-effect flooring, and coving. Set off the lounge, and with access to the rear garden, a good-sized kitchen offers a walk-in store cupboard and space for a dinner/breakfast table. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, washing machine and an integrated electric oven and hob. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front and features a walk-in dresser with a window, fitted wardrobes and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two overlooks the gardens to the rear and likewise includes carpeted flooring and press cupboard. Completing the accommodation and with a rear-aspect window, the bright bathroom has a three-piece suite including a shower unit over the bath with tiled splash walls. Whitecraig is a small village situated just three miles south of Musselburgh, and is adjacent to the A1 for excellent commuting links, with regular public transport also available from the main street. Set in the Edinburgh green belt, the surrounding open countryside provides pleasant walkways and cycle tracks. Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks offer a range of major high-street retailers, whilst Musselburgh offers more local shopping and amenities. Musselburgh also has numerous restaurants and cafes, as well as the highly-regarded Brunton Theatre, Musselburgh Racecourse, a sports centre with swimming pool, a choice of golf courses, and pleasant walks in the town, around the harbour and the River Esk.