- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call MOV8 0345 646 0208.
- Bright and well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, of a modern residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a stylish fitted bathroom, contemporary flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally, there is lawn to the front and a parking bay to the side; and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, paved and wood-decked patios, and a store shed.
- This popular development also has unrestricted street parking and visitors spaces, together with well-maintained communal areas.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and an allocated parking space. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, of a modern residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh centre. The entrance hall has space for outerwear and gives access to the lounge and carpeted stairway. Set to the front, the lounge includes wood-effect flooring continuing through into an open dining room featuring French patio doors to the rear garden. Set off the dining area and with a door the side of the property, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and an integrated washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob and canopy. On the first floor, two carpeted double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with rear-facing bedroom one including a fitted mirrored wardrobe, and a wall-mount TV point. A bright, flexible single bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a built-in store cupboard. The bathroom is rear-facing, with a modern fitted suite, including a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family-orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level easily accessed by regular public transport available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.