- Three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory and private gardens.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a residential development, located in popular Port Seton, by Prestonpans, to the east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, timber-framed double glazing, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage provision including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a well-kept rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio and shed, and a driveway to the side and front garden.
- Home Report available on request.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm, Thursday 7-9pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
Three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory and private gardens. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a residential development, located in popular Port Seton, by Prestonpans, to the east of Edinburgh. The entrance vestibule has windows to each aspect and gives access directly into the dining room with stairs leading to the landing, wood effect flooring and opens into the rear-facing living room which has carpeted flooring, a large full-height window, a pendant light fitting and a wooden surround fireplace. Set off the living room, with a door to the conservatory which leads to the garden, the kitchen is fitted with wood effect units, stone effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink, with appliances including an integrated oven, gas hob with extractor hood above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Upstairs, well-proportioned bedroom one is to the front and has carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, a storage cupboard and a pendant light fitting. Bedrooms two and three are set to the rear and are likewise finished, with carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard for bedroom two and a large built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors for bedroom three; whilst the bathroom features a three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower, and tiled flooring and splashbacks. Port Seton and Cockenzie are popular commuting bases in East Lothian and began as fishing villages, as a pleasant walk around their old towns and harbours will testify. There are excellent shops and facilities in the town, including a Co-operative Food, and a wider selection of amenities in nearby Prestonpans, whilst along the A1, Fort Kinnaird retail park offers a wide range of high-street shopping, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Primary schooling is provided for locally, with secondary schooling available in Prestonpans. There are sandy beaches and wildlife reserves heading east along the coast, as well as many golf courses. Public transport is available for connections into Edinburgh and includes the train station at Prestonpans, which also has a car park, making for an easy commute right to the heart of Edinburgh.