- Tastefully presented and well-proportioned, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens and an allocated garage.
- The property is set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Prestonfield area, superbly located just south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights of the property include a quality fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, oak wood flooring for the lounge, modern lighting and super-fast fibre broadband.
- In addition, there is HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision including a loft and stores for each bedroom.
- Externally, there is a lawn and planting beds to the front, whilst the enclosed rear garden includes a patio, lawn, store shed and established shrubbery.
- The property also benefits from a private allocated garage at the end of the street.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented and well-proportioned, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens and an allocated garage. The property is set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Prestonfield area, superbly located just south of Edinburgh city centre. A light and welcoming entrance hall offers ample space for outerwear and gives access to the hall, kitchen and carpeted stairway. The spacious, dual-aspect public room easily accommodates both lounge and dining furniture and boasts a large full-height window to the front which provides plenty of natural light. There is also quality oak wood flooring, French doors to the hall, two pendant light fittings, and a kitchen pass-through for the dining area. Stylish decorative flooring continues from the hall into the rear-facing kitchen, which features a built-in store and a door leading out to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with quality units, real wood worktops and a breakfast bar, a Belfast-style ceramic sink, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, a range cooker, and an integrated dishwasher. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to either aspect and feature carpeted flooring, built-in stores and fitted mirrored wardrobes. A third flexible bedroom is set to the front and includes wood-effect flooring and a built-in store. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a quality traditional-style suite, including a shower over the bath, recessed spot lighting and tiled splash walls. Prestonfield is located just over a mile from Edinburgh city centre and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, whilst nearby Newington offers a variety of specialist shops and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Shopping Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, a Sainsbury's superstore and an ALDI supermarket. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open green spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill, The Meadows and Prestonfield Golf Club. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.