- Spacious and beautifully presented, three-bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with gardens and a driveway.
- The property is located in the desirable residential area of Silverknowes, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, family/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include oak wood flooring for the ground floor, stylish bathrooms, and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV points, and good storage provision including a loft and bedroom stores.
- Externally, there is a lawn and mono-bloc driveway to the front, and a low maintenance garden to the rear which includes a wood-decked patio and a large store shed.
- This quiet and well-maintained cul-de-sac offers additional unrestricted street parking and a small village green.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully presented, three-bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with gardens and a driveway. The property is located in the desirable residential area of Silverknowes, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming hallway gives access throughout the ground floor, including to the carpeted stairway, a modern WC with two-piece suite, and to a deep under-stairs storage cupboard. Set across the rear of the floor plan is an exceptionally spacious and flexible public room with patio doors out to the garden, decorative cornice-work, and two pendant light fittings. Front-facing is a further public room currently used as a dining and family space, featuring a wall-mount TV point and fireplace. Also to the front is the kitchen, which is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, freestanding washing machine, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. On the first floor, a spacious master bedroom is set to the front with built-in wardrobes and a generous en-suite shower room with an integrated cubicle. Two further bedrooms overlook the rear garden, and have built-in stores and carpeted flooring. Finally, the family bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower over the bath, shaver points, tiled flooring and splash walls. Silverknowes is an established residential area north-west of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities in the nearby village of Davidson's Mains. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces of Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of well-regarded private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.