- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, traditional stone-built villa with a private garden.
- Forming part of a charming period terrace, located in the desirable village of Ratho, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, with a quality integrated kitchen, contemporary flooring and lighting, and sash and case windows.
- In addition, there is good storage including a floored attic space, iron radiators, and gas central heating (new boiler '22).
- To the rear is a secluded and enclosed garden with wooden decking, lawn and a store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, traditional stone-built villa with a private garden. Forming part of a charming period terrace, located in the desirable village of Ratho, west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall offers space for outerwear and includes a built-in under-stair store cupboard and modern flooring which continues into both public rooms. Rear-facing is a good-sized lounge and dining room, featuring a patio door to the garden and a central pendant light fitting. To the front is a stylish kitchen with quartz worktops, a Belfast-style ceramic sink; and an integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave combi oven, and a 5-ring gas hob with a canopy above. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring and two built-in stores. Bedroom two is rear-facing, with carpeted flooring, plain coving and a central light fitting. The bright bathroom is also rear-facing, and fitted with a traditional style suite, including a shower fitting for over the bath and tiled splash walls. Ratho is a thriving rural village, eight miles west of Edinburgh city centre. A renowned stop on the Union Canal, Ratho benefits from a selection of local shops, post office, library, garage, canal marina, and the popular The Bridge Inn hotel and restaurant. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park are within easy reach, offering high-street retail names. Local leisure facilities include the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena and Ratho Park Golf Club. Ratho Primary School serves the local community, with Balerno Secondary School providing upper school education, and Heriot-Watt University is also nearby. Ratho is conveniently placed for the M8, M9 and Edinburgh city bypass, and is served by a frequent bus service, and lies within three miles of the Edinburgh tram network. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold