- Tastefully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- In the highly sought-after Marchmont district, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, box room, and a family bathroom.
- This period property includes tall-ceilings, period cornice-work, a front facing bay window, and generous room sizes.
- Further features include extensive quality wood flooring, gas central heating, and good storage.
- There is a secured entry system, a characterful communal stairway with skylight cupola, and a well-maintained shared garden.
- Home Report available online.
- 360 Tour Available
Tastefully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement in the highly sought-after Marchmont district, south of Edinburgh city centre. The reception hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard, together with ample space for freestanding storage. Set to the front, is the impressive public room, with a feature fireplace, ornate cornice work, and a bay window. Rear facing, is the spacious kitchen with space for a dinner table and a built-in store/pantry cupboard. Fitted units and worktops include a breakfast bar and a sink with drainer, whilst a number of appliances are available for inclusion in the sale. The three bedrooms are all full doubles, with space for freestanding storage, modern flooring and period cornice work. A generous box room has dual access from the hall and lounge, and offers a flexible space for a potential home office, dresser or superb storage. The bathroom has a rear facing window, and is fitted with a three piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath. Marchmont is a sought-after area, well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and the Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmont Road and Melville Drive. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: E