- Well presented, spacious and flexible, five-bedroom, south-facing detached family home with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a corner plot in an established residential development in Dunfermline, Fife.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, five bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include an integrated kitchen and modern bathroom suites, contemporary lighting and multiple TV points.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and superb integrated storage including fitted bedroom wardrobes and a loft.
- Externally the property benefits from a lawn and a double driveway to the front; whilst the enclosed rear garden includes a lawn and patios.
- This modern development also provides landscaped grounds and ample unrestricted residents and visitors' parking.
- All fitted blinds are included in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, spacious and flexible, five-bedroom, south-facing detached family home with gardens and a driveway. Set on a corner plot in an established residential development in Dunfermline, Fife. The entrance hall affords access to the carpeted stairs leading to the upper hall, and the front-facing living room which features a southerly aspect with a box window allowing plentiful natural light, carpeted flooring and spotlighting; and opens into the rear-set dining room. Set off the dining room, the generously sized conservatory offers further family space and access to the rear garden. Also set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with modern gloss units, stone effect worktops and a sink with drainer; with appliances including a five-ring gas hob, double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer; a wall-mount TV is also included in the sale. Completing the ground floor, the fifth bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a built-in cupboard; whilst a WC is set internally off the inner hall. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, a built-in wardrobe with a mirror sliding door and an en-suite shower room; whilst three further bedrooms are similarly well-finished, also with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is set to the rear, fitted with a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath, tiled splash walls and spotlighting. Dunfermline is a historic town and is the largest in Fife, popular with commuters and within easy access of the M90 motorway with direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. The town has a wide range of shops, including the covered Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Halbeath Retail Park, and a selection of supermarkets including an ASDA. The thriving community supports a range of amenities and leisure facilities, including Fife Leisure Park, Fife College, and well-regarded schools. Outdoor spaces include Pittencreiff Park, Townhill Park and King George V Park. Dunfermline Railway Station provides regular commuting services to Edinburgh, and there is a frequent bus service, with a convenient Park and Ride at Halbeath. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold