- Spacious and beautifully presented, four bedroom, double-upper villa with a garden and driveway.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in popular Colinton Mains, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, four bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The bedroom wardrobes are included in the sale, with the dining room light available by negotiation.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private garden with a deck, a shared drying green, and a private driveway to the side with further on-street parking in the area.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully presented, four bedroom, double-upper villa with a garden and driveway. Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in popular Colinton Mains, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. Entered via its own door and stairway, the first floor hall provides access to all room except for the kitchen. Set overlooking the rear garden, the well-proportioned living room offers carpeted flooring, coving, a store cupboard, and two windows which provide plenty of natural light. There is ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set off of the living room, the modern kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, fitted wall and base units, under-cabinet downlights, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, a dishwasher, and a washing machine. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms set towards the front, with bedroom one offering carpeted flooring, and wood-effect flooring and a cupboard for bedroom two. With two further bedrooms up on the second floor, both with built-in storage, the accommodation is completed by a contemporary bathroom fitted with a white three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. The Colinton Mains district of Edinburgh is a popular residential area, set in the southwest of the city with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including a Tesco at Colinton Mains Drive, a Morrisons at New Swanston, and a Co-op on Oxgangs Road North. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had including the Braid Burn path, Water of Leith and Colinton Dell, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors, and good public transport links.