- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, end-terrace house with a driveway, gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet residential street and located in Danderhall, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a well maintained private rear garden with a lawn, patio and deck, whilst there is a garden and drive to the front, leading to the separate garage.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, end-terrace house with a driveway, gardens and garage, set in a quiet residential street and located in Danderhall, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, an under-stairs cupboard, carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, and opens into the spacious, dual-aspect living room, which features carpeted flooring, a decorative fireplace, and has ample space for lounge furniture. With a door leading out to the rear garden, the bright kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone-effect worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob and electric oven, with space for further white goods. Upstairs, front-set bedroom one features two windows, carpeted flooring, a built-in cupboard, a ceiling-mounted light fitting and has plenty of room for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two is set to the rear and likewise has carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the well-appointed, fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer rainfall shower head over the bath, and integrated storage provision. The Danderhall area, south of Edinburgh city centre, but inside the city-by-pass, offers a good range of local amenities, including a local supermarket, and also has its own primary school. A number of local shops and sports centres are in close proximity, while major retail parks located at Fort Kinnaird, Straiton, and Cameron Toll are within easy access. Edinburgh city centre is roughly a 20 minute drive away, making the area popular with commuters, with the Sheriffhall roundabout, just to the south of Danderhall, linking to the city bypass and the major motorway networks beyond. In addition, a regular bus service runs along the main Old Dalkeith Road/A7, and also from The Wisp.