- Well-presented and deceptively spacious, modern, four-bedroom extended detached bungalow with gardens, driveway and garage.
- In a prime residential location, away from main thoroughfares, in Edinburgh's sought-after Corstorphine, west of the city centre.
- Comprises: vestibule, hall and landing, living room, dining room, sun room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, two shower rooms, and rear porch.
- Features include: double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space (including eaves storage), quality fittings, and cable TV and phone points.
- With open views to the front and rear, a well-tended rockery-style front garden, generous enclosed rear gardens, paved driveway and attached single garage.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Thursday 18:00 - 20:00 and Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
This well-presented and deceptively spacious, four-bedroom extended detached bungalow with gardens, driveway and garage, enjoys a sought-after residential location in Corstorphine, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves the ground floor rooms, notably a bright front-facing living room with feature fireplace and box-bay window, the main front bedroom with full-length built-in wardrobes, a dining room linking to a sunroom, a further double bedroom and two sizeable shower rooms. Also at this level is a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with a range of appliances including an integrated five-ring gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, and a freestanding washing machine. Both the rear porch and sunroom give access to the garden, and there is a doorway to the garage from the rear hallway. On the first floor, accessed via a timber staircase from the dining room, is a spacious landing/office, a dual-aspect double bedroom, and a front-facing single. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.