- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa with a private driveway and garden.
- Set in a quiet, modern residential development, located in the Oatlands district, to the south of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden, with a patio and lawn, and a monobloc driveway to the front.
- The garden storage and seating furniture are included in the property sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa with a private driveway and garden. Set in a quiet, modern residential development, located in the Oatlands district, to the south of Glasgow city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout, including the modern WC, and offers space for outerwear and convenient storage with the built-in understair cupboard. With solid hardwood flooring that carries through from the hall, the bright living room benefits from plenty of natural light with the sliding patio doors that open onto the private rear garden. Whilst further features include pendant lighting and ample space for lounge and dining furniture. The stylish kitchen, set to the front, has modern two-tone fitted units with stone effect worktops and matching upstand, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated electric oven and gas hob with canopy above, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and a freestanding washing machine housed in a pantry cupboard. On the first floor, hardwood flooring flows from the landing into two spacious bedrooms set to either aspect. Overlooking the rear garden, bright and well-proportioned bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished with a pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the landing, the stylish bathroom has a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, tiled splashbacks and a chromed ladder radiator. Located south of Glasgow city centre, the area of Oatlands is well-positioned for both everyday living and for the commuter. There is an excellent choice of amenities available locally, including supermarkets, health, and leisure facilities. The area also benefits from excellent transport options with easy access to the M8/M74, and public transport regularly and conveniently available for rapid access to the city centre, the Central Belt motorway network, Glasgow Airport, and beyond. Approximately two miles away, the city centre can also be accessed on foot, with its wealth of trendy bars, restaurants, recreation, and shopping, as well as proximity to the business district, colleges and universities.