- Elegant, immaculately presented, three-bedroom, lower villa with private gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a residential street, located in the popular Leith Links district to the north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a shower room.
- Features include stylish modern décor and flooring, double glazing, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and good size rooms.
- Recently fully refurbished, with a new combi boiler and central heating system, full rewiring and opening up the living room and kitchen to an open-plan layout.
- Further features include a private rear garden with a lawn and deck, and to the front, there is a garden and driveway, with ample on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- A virtual 360 tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Elegant, immaculately presented, three-bedroom, lower villa with private gardens and a driveway. Set on a residential street, located in the popular Leith Links district to the north east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, a storage cupboard and opens into the spacious living/dining room which features wood laminate flooring and a decorative fireplace. Open plan to the living area, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with stone effect worktops, a breakfast bar and a composite sink. Appliances include an integrated induction hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobe and generous window, whilst bedrooms two and three are similarly well finished, with pendant light fittings and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, the stylish shower room is fitted with a traditional-style white two-piece bathroom suite and walk-in cubicle with a mains shower, and tiled splashbacks. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.