- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, first floor apartment with a private garage, forming part of a modern factored residential development.
- Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac setting, the property is located in the desirable and sought-after Craiglockhart area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish fitted bathroom suites, contemporary flooring, and extensive recessed spot lighting.
- In addition, there is excellent storage provision (including bedroom wardrobes, a walk-in store and a loft), gas central heating, double glazing, and open views to the rear.
- The development also provides shared grounds, a secured entry system, and private residential parking with on-street visitors parking.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Please note : This advert contains images supplied by MOV8's client.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, first floor apartment with a private garage, forming part of a modern factored residential development. Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac setting, the property is located in the desirable and sought-after Craiglockhart area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming entrance hall gives access throughout, including to a built-in cloak cupboard and a walk-in store, and features spot lighting and contemporary flooring which continues into the kitchen. Set towards the front, with plenty of natural light from two windows, the living room features an electric fireplace with modern surround, carpeted flooring, and plain coving. Also set to the front, the kitchen has space for a dinner/breakfast table, and has quality fitted units, wood-effect worktops, a ceramic sink and drainer, unit downlighting, a washing machine, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, microwave and a ceramic hob with a canopy above. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set overlooking the rear, and feature carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes, whilst the master bedroom also offers dual-aspect views and an exceptionally stylish en-suite shower room. A further separate bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a contemporary suite including a shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Craiglockhart is conveniently situated in the south-western quarter of Edinburgh, and provides a good choice of local amenities, with George Watson's College and Napier University within the vicinity. Many recreational facilities are also offered, including local bowling greens, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Merchants Golf Club. The nearby Union Canal walkway offers pleasant walks, including pedestrian access to Edinburgh Quay. A regular bus service runs from Colinton Road, allowing a quick journey to a large choice of specialised shops, services, bars and restaurants in both Morningside and Bruntsfield, and on to the city centre. The city bypass is also only a short distance away, linking to the major motorway networks, Edinburgh International Airport, and beyond.