- Beautifully presented, one bedroom, main door lower villa, with a private garden and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a central green, in the popular Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance porch, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Highlights include contemporary flooring and lighting, a stylish integrated kitchen and a modern bathroom suite.
- In addition, there is light modern decor, gas central heating, double-glazed windows, and TV and phone points.
- Externally, there is an enclosed patio rear garden with a storage shed; with the residents' car park and allocated space beyond.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, one bedroom, main door lower villa, with a private garden and an allocated parking space. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a central green, in the popular Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance vestibule opens into the front-set living room which features a central light fitting, wood effect flooring extending into the dining area and ample space for lounge furniture. With continuous wood effect flooring, the inner hall affords access throughout the rest of the property. To the rear, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, wood effect worktops with matching upstands, a sink with a pressure tap; and with appliances including an integrated oven, electric hob with an extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Also to the rear, the tastefully finished bedroom features carpeted flooring, a wall-mount TV point, a built-in wardrobe and a southerly aspect allowing plentiful natural light. Completing the accommodation, the fully tiled shower room is fitted with a stylish suite including a large shower cubicle and a rainfall showerhead, spotlights and a ladder-style radiator. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west-of-city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include a David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold