- Viewings by appointment. Please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208
- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, lower villa, set on a quiet residential street, located in Dunfermline, Fife.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a well proportioned floor plan, double glazed windows, gas central heating, good storage provision, and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Further features include a private plot within a well-kept shared rear garden, a private cellar as well as a communal cellar area, and a small private garden to the front.
- The property also benefits from ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, lower villa, set on a quiet residential street, located in Dunfermline, Fife. The entrance vestibule opens to the hall which has a large storage cupboard, serves each room within the property and has high quality engineered hardwood flooring. Featuring ornate decorative plasterwork, the bright and spacious, front-facing living/dining room features a large recessed window and a living flame gas fire set within a granite hearth and impressive wooden surround. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and a breakfast bar. Appliances include a freestanding electric cooker, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and washing machine. Enjoying rooftop views toward the Forth bridges, bedroom one has carpeted flooring and an open shelved press, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, with a pendant fitting and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the side of the property, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including an electric shower over the corner-set bath, tiled walls and a ladder radiator. Dunfermline is a historic town and is the largest in Fife, being popular with commuters and within easy access of the M90 motorway with direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. The town has a wide range of shops, including the covered Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Halbeath Retail Park, and a selection of supermarkets including a Tesco, ASDA, Aldi, and Co-op within a 10 minute walk. The thriving community supports a range of amenities and leisure facilities, including Fife Leisure Park, Fife College, and well-regarded schools. Outdoor spaces include Pittencrieff Park, Townhill Park and King George V Park. Dunfermline railway station, a mere 10 minute walk away, provides regular commuting services to Edinburgh with a journey time of approximately 40 minutes. Additionally, there is a frequent bus service, with a convenient Park and Ride at Halbeath.