- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, front set, second-floor flat, with original features, forming part of a traditional Victorian tenement.
- Located in highly desirable Marchmont, just to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, impressive plasterwork, a fitted kitchen with high specification appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a cellar, a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, and there is permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment call 0131 202 5444.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, front set, second-floor flat, with original features, forming part of a traditional Victorian tenement, located in highly desirable Marchmont, just to the south of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed off a well-kept stair, the entrance hall has sanded and varnished floorboards and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living/dining/kitchen features a tiled floor, pendant lighting and ample space for freestanding living and dining furniture. The kitchen is fitted with stylish contemporary units with complementary corian worktops, a stainless steel sink, range-style gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Generously sized bedroom one is well proportioned, with carpeted flooring, a plain cornice and an Edinburgh press, whilst bedroom two features a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light, sanded and varnished floorboards, an ornate cornice and ceiling rose. Internally set off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, a ladder radiator and tiled splashbacks. Marchmont is well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling, including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmount Road and Melville Drive.