- Exceptionally spacious and immaculately presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens and a garage.
- Set within a quiet, exclusive modern residential development built by CALA Homes, in a rural location on the southern outskirts of Livingston, West Lothian.
- The ground floor comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen/family room, utility room, an office/study and a WC.
- On the first floor: a landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms with en-suites, two more double bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a settle.
- Features include: gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, high speed broadband capability, and excellent integrated storage including a double garage with an electric door and serviced alarm.
- Externally the property benefits from a multi car drive and lawn to the front, and a large, southwesterly-facing rear garden laid to lawn with a large timber shed and two decks.
- Home Report available online.
Exceptionally spacious and immaculately presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens and an integral double garage. The property is set within a quiet, exclusive modern residential development built by CALA Homes, in a rural location on the southern outskirts of Livingston, West Lothian. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, serves the modern WC, study, family kitchen, and opens into the bright and very spacious open plan living/dining room which features a living flame gas fire and French doors to the open, southwesterly-facing rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and silestone worktops with an integrated sink, a large induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, plate warmer and microwave, while the utility room has a traditional sink and drainer, ample additional storage and space for further white goods. Upstairs, the large master bedroom features a beautifully appointed, modern en-suite shower room, as do generously sized bedrooms two and three. There are two further carpeted double bedrooms, each with a built-in wardrobe, whilst the stylish family bathroom features a modern three-piece suite with a separate shower enclosure. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.