- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with an enclosed south facing rear garden, and a double driveway to the front.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the established residential area of Eliburn, Livingston.
- The accommodation comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include contemporary flooring and light fittings, modern fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Tastefully finished, there are multiple TV points, and excellent storage including wardrobes for each bedroom and and a floored loft space.
- In addition, there is a mono-blocked low maintenance garden to the front incorporating the double driveway, and the enclosed garden to the rear includes a patio, lawn and store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET MONDAY 30TH APRIL @ 12 NOON** and well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with an enclosed south facing rear garden and a double driveway to the front, located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in the established residential area of Eliburn, Livingston. The entrance hall has space for outerwear and gives further access to the living room and carpeted stairway to the first floor. Set to the front, the lounge features quality wood-effect flooring and a deep built-in under-stair store cupboard. Off the lounge, and south facing to the rear, a bright kitchen has space for dining furniture and has French patio doors to the garden. Modern fitted units include quality worktops, ceramic sink, unit downlights and an integrated dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, and include built-in mirrored wardrobes. The bathroom has a fitted contemporary suite, with a multi-jet shower over the bath. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.