- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and a multi-vehicle driveway.
- Located in the established village of Fauldhouse, West Lothian, practically equidistant for connections to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Ready-to-move-in, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, a bright stylish bathroom suite, and contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, good storage and generous room sizes.
- To the front, there is a lawn whilst a mono-blocked driveway continues to the particularly generous rear garden with low-maintenance landscaping.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and a multi-vehicle driveway. Located in the established village of Fauldhouse, West Lothian, practically equidistant for connections to both Glasgow and Edinburgh. A welcoming entrance hall affords access to the carpeted stairs leading to the upper hall, and throughout the ground floor, including a convenient storage cupboard. Set to the front, the tastefully finished living room features wood effect flooring, plain coving, an electric fireplace and a modern tall radiator. To the rear, the spacious kitchen affords access to the garden, whilst fitted units include stone effect worktops with matching splash backs and a sink with drainer; with appliances including an integrated gas hob and double oven, and a freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Completing the ground floor, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a mains mixer shower over the bath, panelled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. On the upper floor, bedroom one is set to the front, finished in light neutral decor, carpeted flooring and two built-in wardrobes, one of which includes mirror sliding doors; whilst two further bedrooms are set overlooking the rear garden, with carpeted flooring and large open-press cupboards. Fauldhouse is located next to open countryside on the periphery of a large village near Whitburn. It stands in the almost exact centre of Scotland's central belt with excellent transport links to Edinburgh by road with the A71 and M8, regular bus services and a local rail station at Fauldhouse connecting with Edinburgh Waverley and Glasgow Central. It is a pleasant and well-established community with local shops, two primary schools, social amenities and sports facilities including the popular Greenburn Golf Course. Whitburn and West Calder provide a broader range of facilities including a Co-op supermarket, several bars and restaurants. Easily reached, within a short drive away, the towns of Bathgate and Livingston both offer comprehensive facilities and amenities. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold