- Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, main door, luxury duplex apartment with a south-westerly facing garden and a double driveway.
- Set in modern, maintained, residential development in Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, three flexible bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor shower room.
- Highlights include open-plan living spaces, exceptional room sizes and high-quality fittings throughout - a rarely available family size home, close to the city centre.
- Features include integrated kitchen Siemens appliances, Quooker hot water tap and Silestone worktops, engineered oak flooring for the ground floor and stylish luxury sheet vinyl floor bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is extensive recessed spotlighting, dual climate control gas central heating, tilt/turn double glazing and superb storage including wardrobes for each bedroom.
- Externally, there is a paved double driveway to the front and visitors spaces within the development; whilst to the rear is a south-westerly facing patio garden with shared gardens beyond.
- Furthermore, the property benefits from a locked bicycle storage room next to the residents' underground car park.
- Home Report available on request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, main door, luxury duplex apartment with a south-westerly facing garden and a double driveway. Set in modern, maintained, residential development in Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming hall has two storage cupboards and engineered oak flooring extending throughout the open plan living room which features a further storage cupboard and recessed spotlighting. To the rear, the generously sized south-westerly facing kitchen/dining room is fitted with modern units, Silestone worktops, a stainless steel sink and a breakfast bar with an integrated electric hob, oven and extractor hood. With ample space for dining furniture and access to the patio, the kitchen also features an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and microwave and a Quooker hot water tap. Set off the kitchen, allowing further access to the patio, the utility room houses a freestanding washing machine included in the sale and features further kitchen units and a stainless steel sink with drainer. Whilst set internally off the hall, the shower room is fitted with a modern two piece suite, a "rainfall" showerhead, tiled splashbacks and a ladder-style radiator. Upstairs, the carpeted landing offers superb storage space with two storage cupboards and affords access to each bedroom and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is located to the rear with carpeted flooring, recessed spotlighting, a double fitted wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room with a "rainfall" showerhead, tiled splashbacks and a ladder-style radiator. Bedroom two and three are likewise well finished, also with carpeted flooring and fitted wardrobes. Completing this duplex apartment, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite and a ladder-style radiator. The property is adjacent to a quiet tree-lined former railway path that leads to Fountain Park, Harrison parks and Union Canal. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There is a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, Lidl, a Sainsbury's at Gorgie and Longstone, a 24-hour ASDA supermarket and the Edinburgh West Retail Park at Chesser. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both the A70 and A71, whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.