- Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, three-storey semi-detached family home with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a modern development in the desirable Eskbank area, Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, four flexible bedrooms, two en-suites, a shower room, and a ground-floor WC.
- Upgraded from the original spec, including a stylish kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances and quality marble tile flooring.
- Further features include generously proportioned fitted bathroom suites, contemporary lighting, and light neutral decor throughout - ready-to-move-in.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, solar panels, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points and superb integrated storage.
- Externally, there is a lawn and a driveway to the front; whilst a large enclosed rear garden features a lawn and paved patio.
- This modern residential development provides maintained communal grounds, two allocated spaces for the property and additional visitor parking spaces.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, three-storey semi-detached family home with gardens and a driveway. Located in a modern development in the desirable Eskbank area, Dalkeith, Midlothian. A welcoming entrance hall gives access throughout the ground floor including a WC and to the carpeted stairway and features a built-in storage cupboard, and quality Calacatta marble flooring running continuously into the kitchen. To the front is a good-sized lounge with carpeted flooring, a wall-mount TV point, and French doors opening to the dining area. An impressive open-plan dining and kitchen space includes French patio doors to the garden and contemporary lighting. A quality fitted kitchen features quartz worktops with matching upstands and an inset sink. Integrated appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, double oven and a gas hob with a full quartz splashback. On the first floor, a master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and features built-in wardrobes, a wall-mount TV point and an en-suite shower room. To the front is bedroom two giving access to a generous family size en-suite bathroom. On the second floor, two further carpeted double bedrooms are set to opposite aspects, with a shower room set internally off the hall. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond. Council Tax Band: G Tenure: Freehold