- Immaculately-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and a double driveway.
- Located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining/family room, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Finished to an exemplary standard, with light contemporary decor, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and oakwood flooring for the ground floor.
- In addition, there are modern fitted bathroom suites, multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, recent carpeted flooring, and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with synthetic turf lawn, patio deck and shed; whilst to the front is a small lawn area and double driveway.
- This modern development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, well-maintained communal grounds, a primary school and supermarket.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and a double driveway, located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian. A generous reception hall has ample space for outerwear and gives access to the lounge, stairway, a built-in store cupboard, and to the WC with a two piece suite. Rear-facing, the living room has a wall-mount TV point and a pendant light fitting. Off the lounge is an exceptionally spacious kitchen / dining / family room, with dual-aspect light from the front and from the French patio doors opening to the garden. A quality fitted kitchen includes real-wood worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, a master bedroom is set to the rear and includes a built-in wardrobe, TV point and an en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are set to both aspects, whilst a generous family bathroom has a fitted three piece suite and a separate integrated shower cubicle. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix of modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.